Natural Face Moisturizer
Showing all 6 results
[A Bit Hippy] Cream for Eczema & Psoriasis
- Potent extracts from Liquorice Root, Centella Asiatica and Chamomile to help calm inflammation
- Soothing oils such as Borage Oil and raw Coconut Oil, Aloe Vera and Olive Squalene for added hydration and nourishment
- Suitable for babies and adults
[A Bit Hippy] Pride Without Peroxide Moisturiser for Blemish Prone Skin
Control your blemishes without the use of harsh chemicals that dry out your skin. Using the combination of oils from Grapeseed, Apricot and Starflower, Allatoin and Natural Vitamin E, this moisturizer will help to clear up the skin, prevent and … Continued
[Willow Tree Lane] Hyaluronic Night Cream
A rich Organic Night Cream is designed to nourish and repair the skin, leaving it soft and rejuvenated. Suitable for all skin types for anti ageing. This night cream lightly scented. Hyaluronic Acid occurs naturally in the body and generally decreases … Continued
[The Jojoba Company] 100% Natural Baby Oil
- 100% natural Australian jojoba – powerful antioxidant, naturally contains vitamins A, D & E and omega 6 & 9 essential fatty acids, naturally hydrating, carries nutritious plant actives deep into skin
- Organic Camellia oil – naturally contains vitamins A, B & E
- Organic Chamomile oil – soothing, calming, anti-inflammatory, healing
- Organic Lavender oil – soothing, calming
- Moringa oil – naturally contains vitamins A, C & E, high in moisturising fatty acids, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, calming
[The Jojoba Company] Natural Pigmentation Oil
- 100% natural Australian Jojoba – powerful antioxidant, naturally rich in vitamins A, D, E, omega 6 and 9 essential fatty acids, naturally hydrating, carries nutritious actives deep into the skin
- Rumex – extracted from the northern Canadian Prairies. An active ingredient that inhibits the effect on one of the main enzymes involved in pigmentation to reduce pigmentation in the skin.
- Carrot – naturally rich in Vitamin A in the form of Carotene which is converted into Vitamin A in the body. This form of Vitamin A is safe for pregnancy. It is also high in antioxidants.
- Abyssinan oil – rich in essential fatty acids 3,6 and 9. Smooths the texture and tone of skin.
- Buriti Oil – rich in vitamin A, C and E, omega 3,6 and 9 essential fatty acids. Has anti-inflammatory and healing properties.
- Vitamin E – antioxidant
- Vitamin C – aids cell regeneration and collagen synthesis