Featured in the Nominees Gift Bags at the 2016 Oscars Academy Awards
This powder face mask is suitable for dry, mature and sensitive skin as it is not scented.
- Pink Clay – one of the most gentle clay and is incredibly soothing and helps to draw impurities from the skin without drying it out.
- Ground Rosehip Seeds – extremely high in essential fatty acids, readily absorbs in to the skin and helps to accelerate tissue regeneration and increase skin elasticity. It is also extremely high in Vitamin A, which promotes enzyme activity in the skin and thickens the epidermis.
- Silk Fibres – silk proteins and their individual amino acids are great molecular sponges which soaks up and deliver moisture into the skin. Silk gives skin a super charged drink and leave skin luxuriously soft.
- Rose Otto – ROSE OTTO – this precious oil is known for its hydrating and soothing properties and is ideal for mature skin.
- Aloe Vera – adds moisture to the skin without leaving it greasy, making it idea for facial use. It also helps to provide a protective layer on the skin to lock in the moisture.
- Ground Quinoa – contains lysine, a key building block in the synthesis of elastin and collagen. It also contains high levels of riboflavin, which provides elasticity, helps to tone the skin and prevent wrinkles and fine lines.
- Jojoba Oil – closely resembles that of human sebum, produced by the sebaceous glands. It is wonderfully nourishing and balancing and helps to hydrate the skin without making it over oily.
Directions of use: Simply mix a small amount of powder with enough filtered water to form a smooth liquid paste. Apply a thin layer to skin and leave for 10 – 15 mins, rinse thoroughly with warm water. Using twice weekly, you will get 6-8 Masks.