Free from silicones and sulphates, this repair and care natural shampoo from Lavera will nourish and strengthen your dry, damaged and stressed hair without weighing it down. The Hydrolyzed protein from corn, wheat and soy to help repair split cuticles; antioxidant Vitamin E to help protect the hair from further damage and Ferulic Acid nourishes the hair and help prevent premature greying. Organic oat straw extract which is rich in Silica and Magnesium will also promote good scalp health and stimulate hair growth.
Key active ingredients (adapted from Lavera website):
- Organic rose water adds moisture to the hair.
- Organic wheat germ oil contains a significant amount of vitamin E which has the ability to be absorbed directly into the hair cortex where it can moisturize and plump the hair shaft. It has even been found to possess properties that enable it to aid in the prevention and reversal of some forms of hair loss. As a powerful antioxidant, vitamin E can also protect the hair from damage caused by free radicals due to excessive UV exposure, toxic chemicals, and pollutants.
- Organic rice extract contains ferulic acid which provides nourishment and stimulates hair growth while helping to prevent premature graying, and organic oat straw extract, a source of silica and magnesium, promotes scalp health and hair growth.
- Organic soybean germ extract is an antioxidant that reduces hair loss and baldness, and organic peach extract stimulates hair growth.
- Hydrolyzed protein can help patch up the cuticle, which is especially benefitcial for colour-treated hair.
Made in Germany, NaTrue certified. Vegan certified.