The combination of organic lemon, lime and mint in this Lavera Freshness & Balance Shampoo helps to regulate excess oil and build up without drying out the hair of its natural oils. It balances out the moisture in your hair and scalp naturally for a healthy and cleaned appearance. Forumlated without silicones and sulphates, this shampoo is suitable for those with oily and greasy scalp with hair that is dry on the ends.
Key active ingredients (adapted from Lavera website):
- Arnica blossom extract calms the scalp, while organic grape extracts have a stimulating effect
- Sea salt is full of minerals and naturally de-greases hair, removing dead skin cells and dirt without stripping natural oils.
- Organic wheat germ oil contains a significant amount of vitamin E which has the ability to be absorbed directly into the hair cortex where it can moisturize and plump the hair shaft. It has even been found to possess properties that enable it to aid in the prevention and reversal of some forms of hair loss. As a powerful antioxidant, vitamin E can also protect the hair from damage caused by free radicals due to excessive UV exposure, toxic chemicals, and pollutants.
- Organic rice extract contains ferulic acid which provides nourishment and stimulates hair growth while helping to prevent premature graying, and organic oat straw extract, a source of silica and magnesium, promotes scalp health and hair growth.
- Organic soybean germ extract is an antioxidant that reduces hair loss and baldness.
- The vegetable-keratin complex of radishes and three protein-rich crops (corn, wheat, soy) coats the hair and noticeably smoothes it, while natural sugars provide greater texture.
Made in Germany, NaTrue certified. Vegan certified.