This all natural eye gel is luxuriously rich and incredibly hydrating on the skin. It will help to reduce dark circles and puffiness, minimise fine lines and create firmness and tone for a healthier, more youthful appearance. Suitable for normal, mature and sensitive skin as it is not scented.
- Helichrysum Oil or Immortelle Oil is well known for its restorative properties. It is one of the most rare, precious and powerful oils. It helps accelerate new tissue formation and improve circulation. It is also extremely high in antioxidants and gives skin a youthful radiance.
- Sea Buckthorn Extract is derived from the seeds and berries of the Sea Buckthorn Berry, which is extremely high in vitamins A and C. Vitamin A promotes the enzyme activity in the skin, thickens the epidermis and can regenerate skin prematurely aged by too much sun exposure. While Vitamin C helps to boost collagen production and reduce the appearance of brown spots. Sea Buckthorn is especially suited to sensitive skin, so it is ideal for use around the eye area where the skin is most delicate and thin.
- Squalane is derived from olives. It has excellent emollient qualities and is often referred to as nature’s facelift.
It readily absorbs into the skin and can help prevent pigmentation and premature ageing.
- Silc Oliv is a natural substitute for silicone. It has wonderful moisturising properties and will help to restore suppleness and elasticity to the skin. It is light and non greasy and helps to give skin a beautifully silky feel.
- Abyssinian Oil is an ultra light oil which is high in phytosterols that helps assist in repairing damaged skin cause by day to day stress or age. It is especially suited to sensitive and mature skin.
- Camellia Oil is high in oleic acid and is especially suited for facial use due to its rapidly absorbency and gives the skin a radiant glow. It also protects from damaging environmental conditions and promotes the healing of scars, is soothing to irritated and dry skin and is can be useful in treating freckles and age spots as it promotes elasticity of the skin.
- Jojoba Oil closely resembles that of human sebum, produced by the sebaceous glands. This makes it easy to absorb and helps other oils to absorb easier also. It is extremely nourishing and soothing and ideal for sensitive skin.
15 ml in amber glass tube with roll on ball
**There has been a price increase on our supplier’s side, so our current stock will sold at the current price until we are sold out. There will a price adjustment when new stock arrives**